Do your contact pictures not showing the android? You can add photos to any contact on your phone by default. If you add an image to a connection, you’ll be able to tell who is calling immediately.
Interestingly, adding a picture to contact is very easy. Still, some of us are having trouble adding photos to Android contacts.
How To Add A Picture To An Android Contact?
When we talk about contact pictures not showing the android, this is another considerable fact. First, we’ll show you how to add a photo to a contact. Depending on the phone model, adding an image to a connection may be slightly different. But we’ll try to cover a few different ways so you can use the way that works best for your phone.
Method 1: Use the Contacts app to add a photo to a contact
The first method is the best and most effective way to add a picture to contact. Here, we’ll use your phone’s Contacts app. Let’s figure out what to do.
- We assume you already have this method’s contact saved on your phone. Now, all you have to do is go through the steps below.
- Open your Android phone’s “Contacts” app.
- Then, scroll down and tap on the contact you want to add a photo too.
- You must tap the “Edit” or “Pencil” button on that contact page.
- You will be able to change the contact right now. A “camera/picture” icon on most phones is at the top of the page.
- So tap that symbol. Now, if this is the first time you’ve set a picture for that contact, you’ll see two options: “Take Photo” and “Choose Photo” or “Choose from Gallery.”
- If you choose “Take Photo,” you can use your camera to take a picture right then and set it as a contact photo.
- Next, clicking “Choose Photo” or “Choose from Gallery” will take you to your Gallery of photos. So you can choose any other picture from your Gallery to use for that contact.
- Now, first, choose or take a picture. If the image is too big, you will have to cut it down.
- Once that’s done, you can set it up by tapping the “Done” or “Save” button.
- So, when you get a call from that contact, you will see the picture you chose.
Method 2: Attaching a photo to a new contact
If your contact pictures not showing the android, follow this method. In the last method, we showed you how to add a photo to a contact you already have on your phone. But you can also add an image to a new connection as you are making it. In this method, we’ll go into more detail about that.
Method 3: Add a picture from the Gallery to a contact
On Android phones, there is another way to add a picture to a contact. And this is straight from your phone’s Gallery. That means the photo you want to add to the connection must already be in your Gallery.
You should also already have the contact saved on your phone. You can only add a photo from your Android phone’s Gallery to a connection. So, if your contact pictures not showing the android, follow these methods.
- First, open the Photos or Gallery app on your phone.
- Next, tap and open the photo from the Gallery you want to add to a contact.
- After that, you’ll need to tap on the “Options” or “More” icon, which might look like three dots.
- When you do this, a new menu will show up on top. It would help if you tapped the “Set as” option on that pop-up menu.
- Next, you’ll have a few choices to make. You must choose “Contact” or “Contact Photo.”
- After that, you’ll be able to see your phone’s contacts. So, scroll down and choose the connection to which you want to add the photo.
- The next step is to edit or crop the picture.
- After that, you can add the photo to the contact by tapping the “Save” or “Done” button.
Contact Pictures Not Showing The Android: Why You Can’t Add A Picture To An Android contact?
Many Android users have said they can’t add a photo to a contact. This is because of a few things. Actually, why contact pictures not showing the android? We’ll talk about them one by one in this section. After reading this, you should be able to figure out how to solve the problem.
First, SIM contacts.
You know that your SIM card lets you save contacts. But SIM cards don’t have a lot of space to store things. The names and phone numbers of only a certain number of connections can be saved. So, you can’t add photos to SIM card contacts. So, if you find that you can’t add an image to a specific reference, it’s because of this.
You should look on the SIM card to see if the contact is there. If that’s the case, you should add a new touch to your phone. Or, change the contacts on the SIM card to phone contacts. So, if you follow the above mythos, you can add a picture to a connection.
Problem with the phone
You might also notice that you can’t add a photo to phone contact. If that’s the case, your phone might be broken. So, what can you do about this? Most of the time, we can offer some solutions to this problem.
First, you can turn your phone off and on again. Yes, it might seem like a simple tip to you. But you wouldn’t believe it, but many users have said that they were able to fix the “can’t add a photo to a contact” problem by just restarting their phone.
Next, try this if turning off and on your phone didn’t help. Then you can set your phone back to how it was made. When you do a factory reset on your phone, all your files and app data will be erased. So, you should copy the files and data on your phone before resetting it.
Now you may have an idea about why contact pictures not showing the android. Adding a photo to contact can be very helpful to know who is calling you. And this is something that all modern smartphones have. This post looked at various ways to add photos to Android phone contacts. Following the steps above should be easy to add photos to your contacts.
Please let us know your opinions in the comment section below.